Cutan Foam Sanitiser formulation has efficacy against common viruses which traditionally have been difficult to kill with standard alcohol based hand rub and sanitisers. Cutan Foam Sanitiser has been show to have up to 99.999% efficacy against viruses tested, and effectively reduces the number of virus particles on hands.
Cutan Foam Technology
Foam bubbles in Cutan hand sanitiser act like marbles rolling over hands to the fingertips, allowing them to spread four times more easily than traditional gels.
- Each mL of foam contains 5,000 bubbles
- Foam technology offers economy in use benefits
The benefits of Cutan Products
- The surface tension of alcohol foam is very low, this means better contact with the skin and with micro-organisms
- Advanced formula provides outstanding skin conditioning and after feel Dermatologically tested and Toxicologically assessed
- Hypo-allergenic formula
- Kills 99.999% of many common germs
- Compatible with latex and nitrile gloves
- Gloves can easily be applied after application
- Foam availability leads to increased rates of hand sanitising
- Foam will not leave sticky residues on floors and walls
- Foam will not block dispensing equipment
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.