MESI mTABLET TBI Diagnostic System
Supplier Part: 301-003753
Toe-Brachial Index measurement is used for detecting PAD in patients, where an Ankle-Brachial Index measurement alone is not sufficient due to non-compressible arteries. It is an indispensable measurement not only for diabetic patients, patients undergoing dialysis and patients with very advanced age, but also for patients with extensive wounds and lymphoedema.
Features and benefits:
- Quick and reliable TBI measurement with pulse waveform and PPG pulse waveform interpretation. The pressures in the upper arms and toes are measured completely simultaneously.
- Simple, 1-step, automated TBI measurement performed in 1 minute.
- Colour-coded 2-channeled hoses and adaptive LED™ PPG probe. Large and medium toe cuffs included in the package.
- With the PPG probe’s integrated temperature sensor, skin thickness detection and automatic adaptation of signal strength, the accuracy of the measurement is increased.
- Multiple interchangeable toe cuff sizes and available disposable cuffs ensure perfect fit for every patient.
- 3-year warranty
- EHR Integrations
- patient records and apps
- Advanced analysis
- 1 min TBI measurement
- Automated TBI measurement
- UOM: Each
- Image is a sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.