Thermochrons Temperature Reader with eTemperature Software
Supplier Part: ETEMP
eTemperature is an easy to use and extremely powerful program that helps you analyse the results from your Thermocron Temperature Logger, create reports, and so much more. This means you can know exactly what the temperature of an area was at any time you were logging.
- The software can be freely installed onto multiple PCs with the license being for the use of the reader.
- Graphing - display results in graphs
“A picture is worth a thousand words”. A graph is the quickest and easiest way to see the results from your logger. A large amount of data can be visually displayed on one screen. Extreme highs and lows are easily identified.
- Results and data - display results as a table
The table shows every result including the date, time and temperature. It is the “raw” data that allows you to know exactly what happened when.
- Reporting - configurable reports
eTemperature has two standard reports with options that provide either full detail or various levels of summarising.
- These reports can easily be modified using a built-in template editor. This allows you to change the font, logos, location and more. In fact, this editor has so much power the manual is huge. Fortunately the stuff we typically want to change is simple.
- Configuration - flexible configuration.
Temperature loggers can have customised descriptions, sampling rate, starting options and alarm limits.
- Easily change between reports being in °C or °F.
- Easily customise the format in which dates appear to match your locale.
- Calibration results at time of manufacture
- Free upgrades
Upgrades are freely available for the life of the software. There is no annual subscription fee, no upgrade fee, and no support fee.
- Pack contains:
Thermochron Reader, and a copy of the software on USB. The reader comes with a code that unlocks the software.
- UOM: each
- Image is sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.