Neurological Bobath Treatment Couch, Navy Blue 190cm
Supplier Part: NT120NB
This is a heavy item, shipping costs will be determined after an order is submitted.
The Neurological Bobath Treatment Couch is a strong two section couch that is designed for rehabilitation with the therapist in mind. A large table top provides abundant space for patient and therapist, with three nose holes and plugs for flexibility of treatment.
The Neurological Bobath treatment couch is equipped with an electric Hi Lo operation activated by a foot switch. It features a sleek design with rounded frame legs for safety and a head section with a face hole and plug. Additionally, the couch has adjustable feet for uneven surfaces and 7.5cm retractable castors for safety and mobility. The couch also includes a reliable TiMotion motor and supportive foam padding, ensuring convenience, safety, and comfort for users.
- Brand: Pacific Medical
- Product: Neurological Bobath Treatment Couch (10021567)
- Total Length: 190cm
- Width: 120cm
- Backrest length: 65cm
- Long section length: 121cm
- Adjustable backrest through gas operated strut to +65 Degrees
- Height range from 49cm to 93.5cm in approx 30 seconds
- Padding thickness 5cm
- Foam Density: 36kg/m3
- Upholstery: Heavy duty PVC vinyl that is fire, stain, mildew, oil, water and wear resistant
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485-2016
- Weight Capacity: 250KG
- Unit of measurement: Each
- Image is a sample of product
WARNING - Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.