Medisafe Plus 371 Vaccine Fridge + Cloud Monitoring
Supplier Part: FKG371 MEDISAFE
Buy In Item
This is a heavy item, shipping costs will be determined after an order is submitted.
Temperature Range: +2.0°C to + 8.0°C
QCPP Compliant 381 Litre medical refrigerator comes with 12 months cloud monitoring. View and print your temperature data in real time on any web enables smartphone, tablet or computer from any location.
Remove the risk of staff incorrectly downloading data via a manual data logger with automatic logging via the Medisafe Plus built in cloud monitoring system.
- Dual Temperature Probes – All Medisafe Plus units are built with two temperature probes which record both cabinet air temperature and simulated product temperature for a more accurate reporting.
- Cloud Based Temperature Monitoring- Temperatures are automatically recorded and sent to the cloud for easy viewing and reporting via the AQ Box portal. Users log in with their unique username and password to easily view and download or print reports for any compliance reports required.
- Text and Email Alerts - Notification of unit temperature breaches and power failure are sent via text message and email Reporting
- Units come with 12 months cloud monitoring. (Charges applicable after initial 12 months term.)
- Remote Access - The AQ box portal can be accessed via any web enabled smartphone, tablet or computer from any location. 12 months cloud monitoring included.
- The AQ Box portal allows users to access reports for their nominated date range for ease of reporting of regulatory requirements.
- Reports available also include temperature breach duration reporting.
- Battery Backup - The AQ box monitoring system contains a backup battery ensuring uninterrupted temperature recording of up to 8 hours* during a power outage. *Back up times are based on a new unit and will reduce with age.
- Min/Max Controller - Each unit has a built in visual display showing minimum/maximum temperatures since last reset for ease of log book reporting
- Visual and Audible Alarms - Visual and audible alarm signalling for high and low temperatures and power failure.
- Fitted Lock as Standard
- Door fan switch – Fan is switched off when door is opened keeping cold air inside unit.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.