VALLEYLAB DIATHERMY PLATES ADULT - Ctn/50
Supplier Part: E7509
Valleylab™ REM Polyhesive™ Adult Cordless Patient Return Electrode
- For patients > 30 lbs (> 13.6 kg)
- For use with RECQM generators
- Requires E0560 reusable cord/clamp
- Latex free
Covidien patient return electrodes are recognized worldwide for quality, safety, and innovative technology. All return electrodes are manufactured with Covidien's patented PolyHesive™ II high moisture, conductive adhesive hydrogel that provides the performance of a gel without the gel mess.
- Water-based hydrogel lowers skin resistance.
- Unique elongation fills patient skin irregularities and minimizes contact voids to improve the total electrical conduction area.
PolyHesive™ II Hydrogel Benefits
- Surface area disperses current over large area, minimizing heat buildup.
- Acrylic adhesive improves pad contact quality and provides a moisture barrier to significantly reduce the potential for fluid invasion.
- Adult, infant (<30 lb.), and neonatal (<6 lb.) sizes available.
- Non-irritating* and non-sensitizing*
- The exclusive Covidien REM™ system monitors patient impedance levels, automatically deactivating the generator if a fault at the patient return electrode is detected.
- REM™ is an integral part of the Covidien Full Circuit™ system standardization program.
- Proven safe in more than 100 million procedures.
REM™ Contact Quality Monitoring System
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.