Customer Business Update - CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
The information below relates to the health and safety precautions and the business continuity plan that EBOS Healthcare has put in place in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Health and Safety
Our priority as always remains the health and safety of all customers, patients, staff and families. Further, as an integral part of Australia and New Zealand’s healthcare supply chain, our priority is to ensure the service we provide to the Healthcare sector is not interrupted.
EBOS Healthcare Pandemic Response Team
A Pandemic Response Team has been established and is meeting regularly to monitor and respond to the situation. Each EBOS Healthcare site has established a Business Continuity Plan to ensure continuity of service to our customers and the Healthcare sector.
As of Thursday 12th of March, EBOS Healthcare has implemented the following precautionary measures:
- EBOS Healthcare representatives have been instructed not to visit customers’ facilities. This action is to mitigate any risk of COVID-19 acquisition or transmission. Our representatives will continue to provide service to you via phone and email.
- External visitors will not be accepted at any EBOS Healthcare facility.
- Tighter hand hygiene and cleaning protocols have been implemented at all EBOS Healthcare sites.
Continuity of Service
Our priority is to ensure our services remain uninterrupted. Accordingly a number of directives have been implemented to reduce any risk to our business operations.
- Our Customer Service and internal support staff continue to operate as per normal.
- Our Warehouse and delivery services continue to operate as per normal.
Inventory and Supply
In relation to PPE and pandemic related products, we are working closely with our manufacturing and supply partners. The supply of some PPE products has been subject to significant demand pressures and we continue to closely manage and prioritise these categories.
Inventory of non PPE and pandemic related products continues to be available.
We appreciate this situation is unprecedented and changing by the day. We will provide updates in the event of changes to our response. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative or our customer service team for any further details.
Internal Links and Updates
External Links and Updates
- World Health Organisation
- Department of Health AU
- NSW Health – Coronavirus FAQs
- Ministry of Health NZ
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.