UniPerc® Adjustable Flange Extended-Length Tracheostomy Tube 7mm
Supplier Part: 100/899/070
Buy In Item
Portex®, the leading brand of airway products from Smiths Medical, has developed a unique new range of percutaneous tracheostomy tubes and kits specially designed for patients with large neck anatomy, where standard kits are inappropriate because the tracheostomy tube and procedural components are too short. Fully flexible design, the Inner Cannula’s soft material bends to the shape of the tracheostomy tube, made from PTFE the Inner Cannula non-stick surface minimises secretion adherence.
- Suitable for patients with up to 50 mm of pre-tracheal soft tissues.
- Graduated reinforced PVC material provides a high level of flexibility with ultimate kink resistance.
- Tapered tip to assist insertion and help minimize trauma to the tracheal wall.
- Curved for maximum patient comfort.
- MRI conditional - Instructions for Use must be followed for use during Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- The distinctive markings on the tube permit easy setting of the flange at the correct depth.
- Large transparent flexible wings for improved patient comfort.
- Positive locking clamp:
Simple to use with positive feel and visual confirmation.
- Supplied with a dedicated flexible Inner Cannula;
The unique design of the Inner Cannula means that the new UniPerc® Adjustable Flange Tracheostomy Tube is the first to be designed with its sizing based on the inside diameter, with its Inner Cannula in place.
- Suitable for surgical placement or as tube replacements during tube changes.
- Also available as part of a dedicated percutaneous kit.
- Size: 7mm
- UOM: Each
Image is sample of product
Request further information on this product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.