PICO 7 Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy 10x20cm
Supplier Part: 66802002
Bulk Unit: 3 per ctn
PICO 7 Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
Helping to improve wound closure rates and reduce SSCs with the power of PICO 7 Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (sNPWT).
Use uninterrupted for up to 7 days, potentially saving time and money by optimising dressing changes.
Features & Benefits:
- Twice as effective at dealing with air leaks, compared to the previous version of PICO sNPWT
- Can be used in hard-to-seal or awkward places
Improved patient experience with a more efficient, quieter pump and integrated belt clip for full portability
- A new ‘dressing full’ change indicator, designed to help optimise dressing change frequency
- Area to write start date of therapy, helping with healthcare protocols
- The PICO Dressing, with AIRLOCK Technology, distributes pressure evenly across the entire wound surface for optimal performance
- The PICO dressing consists of four layers which allows for effective fluid management. The dressing evaporates up to 80% of fluid, whilst 20% is absorbed, without the need for a bulky canister
As compared to standard dressings, PICO has been shown to help:
- Reduce the risk of surgical site infections
- Reduce hospital readmissions
- Improve wound closure rates
- Increase patient satisfaction rates
- Kit Contains: 2x dressing and one pump kit
- Size: 10x20cm
- UOM: Box (1x Kit)
- Image is sample of product
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.