OptiLube 11mL Pre-Filled Syringe - Box/25
Supplier Part: 1126
Bulk Unit: 10 per ctn
Prices shown are exclusive of GST
OptiLube sterile lubricating jelly in 11mL syringe for smooth controlled insertion in catheterisation, helping keep patients as comfortable as possible.
Individually wrapped for minimum handling, these sterile syringes help achieve an aseptic ‘gold standard’ procedure. Designing OptiLube catheterisation jelly for this specialist clinical use, we’ve combined our expertise in lubrication and urology products, supporting our Ugo Urology range of catheter accessories.
The gel is water soluble, and has no additional active ingredients – so it’s ideal for patients with allergies. And because we’ve designed our product and packaging in collaboration with clinicians, OptiLube catheterisation jelly offers even more reassurance:
- The smooth tip of the syringe makes insertion easier and more comfortable.
- There’s no risk of suction or damage to tissue.
- A measuring gauge ensures accurate application.
- The gel is the ideal viscosity and consistency for catheterisation procedures.
- The syringe is easy to prime for precise, controlled use. It’s latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Single-use format complies with national guidelines.
- Manufacturing and expiry dates, and LOT numbers, are printed on each individual syringe tear-off strip, and are easy to retain for accurate recording.
- The syringe is a familiar format that’s easy to use with one hand, leaving the other hand free to ensure the lubricant is administered accurately. It also enables smooth, controlled insertion, helping keep patients as comfortable as possible.
- Size: 11mL
- Inner Pack: Carton/25
- Outer Pack: Case/250
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.