CONMED ELECTRODES 714 - Box/6
Supplier Part: 714
Reusable Needle Electrodes - Extra Fine Needle Electrode 6/case - 714
Extra Fine Needle Electrode
- Used for conducting electrosurgical current from an electrosurgical handpiece to the operative site for a desired surgical effect. Eg. Epilation and telangiectasias dermatology procedures, opthalmology applications.
- CONMED electrodes have a 3/32 in. (2.38mm) diameter shaft and are designed to fit CONMED and most other electrosurgical pencils and accessories.
- Maximum generator voltage not to exceed 8KV Peak
- Autoclavable 20 times when maintained as indicated.
- Sold as package only 6 per pack.
- This is the sample of the product.
Please enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletters.